Currently I offer parents two types of online support:
One to One Skype Consultation; please email with a brief description of what you would like support with and I will reply with service information and pricing.
Private Online Workshops; if you would like to attend any of my workshops outside of public group I’m willing to facilitate that for you or your hosted group
Please find my online Workshop Information below:
– Empowering Parent’s Workshop, For a helping hand with Behaviour.
– Toilet Training Less Stress more Success Workshop.
– Nurturing Resilience Workshop
– Back To School – Helping our Children Find Closure and Nurturing a Transitioning Frame of Mind,TBC 2021
Empowering Parent’s – Workshop
Workshop content includes: -The Wipe the Slate Clean Approach. – Reacting and Managing Strong Emotions
-Reinforcement and how to utilise it correctly.
-Tuning into Preference and Motivation
-The Why: Thinking about the function of behaviours.
-Routine and Predictability their role in anxiety and the “tantrums out of no where”–Consistency;
Nurturing Resilience Workshop
Resilience is the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties.
Workshop content will include:
– Our language what it can effect and how it influences core beliefs
-Recognising our own Mindsets, language and reactions. What they may be teaching and modeling.
-Navigating Failures and Mistakes
-Reacting to the big Emotions
-Strategies and activities in accepting negative feelings, reframing and moving on.
Toilet Training Less Stress More Success – Workshop
Workshop content includes:
- Prepare For Success what to do in the weeks leading up to training to eliminate any unnecessary challenges.
- Basic Training
- Reinforcement and rewarding
- Nap Times
- Night time assessment
- Bowel Movements
- Managing Fears with Empathy
FAQ: There are no recordings available for any of these online workshops.
If you have any further questions about these services and costs please don’t hesitate to contact me via comment on this post.Email: Deirdre.email@example.com Instagram @deehollhan